Visa to attend business meetings - 90 days or lessChecklist of Documents to be Submitted:
- Machine readable valid passport with at least two (2) unused (blank) pages labeled Visa when presented at the Embassy or Consulate; one page for affixing the visa or permit by the embassy/consulate and the other page for endorsement of entry/departure stamp by the South African Immigration Services. Passport must be valid for 30 more days after the intended return date from South Africa
- A duly completed Visa application form DHA-84 signed by applicant
Note: Under Permanent Residential Address, please state the address in the United States where you reside.
- Two (2) passport photos with white or light background
- A valid return/round trip air flight or proof of reservation
- Proof of sufficient means in the form of recent three months bank statement stamped by bank/ letter of undertaking from the Company
- Notarized copy of proof of legal status for non-U.S. citizens (copy of greencard, H1B, J1 etc)
- Certified/notarized copy of bio page of the applicant's passport
- Proof of accommodation (confirmed hotel reservation)
- Non-refundable fee of $36.00 money order for processing
- $16.00 money order for overnight mailing (only applicable in Washington, DC)
- Letter from the U.S. employer/ organization stating purpose, duration of stay in South Africa
- Letter of invitation from the South African Company/ Organization confirming purpose and duration of visit.
- Processing time in 5 business days and may take up to 10 days during peak season.
- Attention New York Applicants: The South African Consulate General in New York will no longer accept prepaid envelope/labels from FedEx and UPS with immediate effect. Applicants are welcome to enclose only USPS self-addressed, pre-paid courier envelope for this office to facilitate return services.
- Where to submit your application